Info & Policies
Care for jewelry
To prolong the life of you Ammo Mama pieces, please consider the following
- All Ammo Mama jewelry is made with either brass or resin. Both are soft materials, and can scratch easily. Keep away from sharp objects.
- Remove jewelry before showering, swimming and working out.
- Remove jewelry before applying any lotion, perfume, cologne or any oils to the skin.
- Keep away from harsh chemicals (especially acetone or alcohol based) as well as extreme heat.
- Overexposure to sun can alter the color of resin
- Store in a dark and cool place.
- To wash/brighten jewelry use a soft polishing rag, warm water and a gentle dish soap.
- NEVER send the last of any precious items!
- If possible, send enough of your precious item to make multiple keepsakes.
- The amount you send, will determine how much is included in your custom piece.
- Due to the creation process, I only have some control over the look of the finished product.
- You will receive an email after ordering instructing where to ship keepsake items.
- No refunds or exchanges on keepsakes or custom jewelry.
If there are any issues with your piece, please contact Carly directly so we can work to resolve them email@example.com
- First bullet shot (casing)
- Lock of hair from baby’s first haircut
- Fur from pet
- Dirt, sand or pebbles from first home
- Dirt, sand or pebbles from place first met loved one
- Favorite camp spot
- Fishing spot
- Wedding flowers
- Funeral flowers
- Pieces from broken jewelry
- Birth stone colors
- clippings or thread from special clothing
For approval of other ideas, please contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org